CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 June 2012

Universal Design for Learning

Since starting my masters in special education, I have been trying to decide what I would like to do for my research capping project.  I knew that I wanted my research to be in the area of assistive technology but I wasn't sure exactly what that would look like.  After my last class, I knew that I wanted to do my research in Universal Design for Learning (UDL).  I have now written a few shorter papers on UDL.  I am currently teaching in a self-contained classroom, so I thought I should give UDL a try in this environment!!!  I loved it and so did my kiddos!!!  I love all the choice that students have!!  I thought I would share a few UDL resources and links!!



CAST UDL Lesson Planner

I wrote my animal life cycles unit plan using CAST's lesson builder.  They have great sample lesson plans as a starting point!  
Does anyone else use the UDL framework in their classroom?  How do you like it?  Have you found any negative sides to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment