CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 27 May 2013

Summer Bucket List


My Summer Bucket List:

Home:
  • We are hoping to put our house up for sale next spring.  This summer will be about purging and organizing our house before we stage it to sell it!
Personal Life:
  • We are heading to Las Vegas in July!  I love Las Vegas!  I'm excited for the heat, pool time, shows and SHOPPING!!!


  • I have one class to take this summer for my masters.  I am taking a course on reading disabilities and interventions at a school level.

School:
  • Next year we will be going to a BYOD model for the grade 8 and grade 9 levels.  This summer I will spend time creating moodle shells.  I will also spend time planning my literacy and math targeted intervention groups!  The last thing I plan on doing is looking at our LIFE skills program and pulling curricular outcomes out of the program of studies to match this program.

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey, Vegas sounds like fun! Enjoy every minute of it! I have one more class this summer and I will be finished with my Master's. Can' wait! Please share what you learn from your class. I teach first grade and would love to know any and every thing about how to teach those children who struggle with learning to read!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete