CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 August 2012

Good-bye Summer!!!

I can't believe that summer is coming to an end.  It feels like it just started!!!  I don't officially go back to work until August 278th, but I plan on going into my classroom next week.  I am also still finishing up my last 2 papers for one of my masters courses this summer (I think taking 3 courses is why it feels like the summer has flown by!!!).  In the spirit of end of summer, back to school I am linking up with Peterson's Pad for Good-Bye Summer Linking Party!


Here are the rules: Share four things about your summer!
1. A place you visited
2. A book you read (for school or fun)
3. Something you did or made for your school class
4. Something fun you did
Then comment on the two links before you and one after you!

  1. This summer I had an opportunity to go on 2 camping trips with my family.  The first trip I went on an annual camping trip with my dads family (my grandparents, my dad's 7 siblings and many of my cousins).  This year there was more than 50 of us there!  We go camping to an area of Alberta called Kootenay Plains near Nordegg Alberta!  It is so pretty there!  The second camping trip I am going on is this weekend.  We are heading to Sylvan Lake with my family again!  Below are some pictures from the first camping trip!





2.  This summer I read:
3. I haven't really made anything for my class this summer, as I'm starting a new job and Im not sure what I need!  I did however take 3 grad courses that will be helpful with my future students!!

4.  Fun things I did this summer include RELAXING, road trip to Saskatoon and went to Heritage Days in Edmonton!
Happy End of Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you enjoyed your summer!! Have a great school year!

    Elissa

    ReplyDelete