CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 24 August 2012

Where I Teach AND Therapeutic Thursday



Where I Teach

I was finally able to get into my new school yesterday.  I took a couple picture of the classroom, BUT I can't start setting it up, because I share it with another teacher.  We share a classroom and an office.. so set up will have to wait until next week!  So below are some *before* picture of my classroom!
*sorry for the blurry iPhone pics*




Therapeutic Thursday

When I've had a really long or hard day there are a few things that I make me feel better!
  • NAP!!!  Having an hour long nap after school can TOTALLY turn around my mood!
  • My husband and my dog!!  cuddling on the couch and watching TV!
  • a COLD BEER!!  Grasshopper is my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment