CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 August 2012

Must Have Monday




  1. Coffee!!!  On my way to school I would stop for a Timmies coffee almost everyday.  This year I have NO coffee shop on my way to school, so my husband bought us a Keurig!  I'm super excited for this!  I know that September will be a HUGE learning curve, which means many long days, so coffee is a must!!!!
2. Technology!!!  I love technology and I LOVE to teach with it!!! iPads, Mac, SMARTboards!!  These tools are great!

3.Supportive family!  My husband is also a teacher, so he understands what it is like.  Are converstaions at the end of the night are always interesting and so different!  Also I'm very lucky to have a wonderful puppy to come home each night!  She is always so EXCITED to see me at the end of the day!!!  She always puts a smile on my face!!


Don't forget to check out everyone else's Must Haves!

No comments:

Post a Comment